PV Panel Modules
- Mono Crystalline Modules
- Poly Crystalline Modules
Leading cell and solar module technology guarantees the world class stability and reliability backed by 25 years linear performance warranty. All series of regular solar panels are manufactured to the strictest engineering guidelines, ensuring each solar panel meets the international standards of quality and safety.
Standard solar panels are powered by 125 x 125mm (5 inch) or 156 x 156mm (6 inch) high efficiency mono-crystalline or poly-crystalline solar cells. These solar panels are suitable for all types of solar applications from large scale solar farms to residential and commercial roof-top systems.
- 10 years product warranty (materials and workmanship); 25 years linear solar panel power output warranty
- Industry leading plus only power tolerance: 0W~5W
- Ultra reliable in corrosive atmosphere, verified by IEC61701 “Salt Mist Corrosion Testing”
- Strong framed solar panel, passing mechanical load test of 5400Pa to withstand heavier snow load
- The 1st manufacturer in PV industry to apply ISO:TS16949 (The automotive quality management system) in solar panel production since 2003
- ISO17025 for qualified manufacturer owned testing lab, fully complying to IEC, TUV, UL testing standards
- Product Reviews
- -- -
- Price :
- Value :
- Quality :
How Do You Rate This Product?
Write Your Own Review?